We value discretion. Your privacy is important to us.
The information we collect includes the personal information you supply, and tracking information collected as you navigate through the website.
- Personally identifiable information. We may collect and store personally identifiable information whenever you contact us with a question or concern, or when you purchase products . The information we collect may include your name, mailing address, telephone number, mobile number, and/or email address. Personal data, relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Aggregate Information When you use the website, we may collect tracking information such as your browser type, the type of operating system you use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and pages visited on the website. This information is collected for aggregate reporting on website activity for our team, say for example to better improve the user experience or understand how customers navigate the website. When we collect this information we endeavor to make any personally identifiable information non-personally identifiable by combining it with information about other individuals or by removing characteristics that make the information personally identifiable to you. We reserve the right to share aggregated information about you and other visitors to our website with third parties. We only share this information in order to improve the website and develop services, content and experiences that may be of interest to you.
- Cookies and Beacons To help you personalize your online experience, we may use "Cookies." "Cookies" are small files that are transferred to your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. One of the primary purposes of Cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time and help our website recognize you and your preferences. Most web browsers are set to accept Cookies, however if you prefer, you can reset your browser to notify you when you receive a Cookie or, alternatively, you can set it to refuse to accept Cookies entirely . To manage Browser Cookies, please see your browser's privacy settings. A “web beacon” is an electronic image placed in the code of a web page that may be used to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page to another and to improve site performance. We use these tools with improving your experience in mind.
USE AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- We use personally identifiable information for the purposes for which it was submitted and also to provide you with news and information regarding WALDMANN and its services, events and partnerships. If you do not want us to contact you with this third-party information, please follow the opt-out procedures below or in the communication directly.
- We are not in the business of selling or renting your information to others. We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf, such as providing customer service, performing business and sales analysis, and functional support of the website. These providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not authorized to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- We may provide your information to third parties to accomplish the purpose for which the information was submitted, such as providing your payment information to third-party payment processors.
- We may also transfer user or customer information, including personally identifiable information, in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale.
- We may disclose specific information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law, to enforce our Website policies, or to protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may share information to prevent illegal uses of the Website, or defend ourselves against third-party claims. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for any marketing or commercial purposes.
OPT OUT OR CHANGE INFORMATION
- If you do not want to receive email from us, or you want to prevent your information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the timelines of production, mailing, and system management, it may take some time to process such requests. We may still use this information to communicate with you for other purposes, such as customer service.
- Children We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from persons under the age of 18. However, we do not have a mechanism for determining the age of the visitors to the website.
- Third Party Links This website may occasionally contain links to other third party websites that are not under our control. These websites may have their own policies or no policies at all, regarding privacy. We recommend that individuals seek out and review these policies before providing information to these websites. We share no responsibility for linked websites and provides these links solely for the convenience and potential interest of our visitors.